The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Pretty cool

Though some of it looked pretty cheesy and such, I think it's pretty good for one layer :D

The Senior-Whizz The Senior-Whizz

Funny

i liked it, you should make more :D

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Man this is AWESOME!

I've gotta say you did an awesome job making this. The animation is pretty smooth and the characters and backgrounds were very well made. It's amazing the things that you can do with Flash. Now, I have to agree a little with a few people who say this is lacking a real storyline and a background of the characters, blah blah blah... but you should be proud of your work. You did a great job. The only thing I didn't like...

...was that it was too short for me and the music came in a little too strong. But those are some of the harder things to get perfect. I have trouble with those things myself.

Overall, you deserve a nine-out-of-ten [9/10] for this. You did an excallent job here, rtil! I can't wait to see your next animation!

--------------DEAd.ENd.ROAd

Pandemic Pandemic

Fun Game

It took me a while to figure out how to do it though.

You have to turn off all of the symptoms as soon as you can and then turn on all of the things that help it spread. In around 20-40 days, everybody in the world should be infected. Then, just turn on all of the symptoms and you should win in around 30-50 more days!

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Really cool game!

BUT MY COMPUTER IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!! The game was running so slow (even on the downloaded version at low quality). Seems like a cool game, but I CAN'T PLAY IT!!! Oh well...

Prison Throw Prison Throw

Funnn

A little weird but it was really fun.

Also... i got a score of 31992 but i pushed submit and after about 5 minutes, it still hasn't come up on the list! Please fix this if you can. Unless it's a glitch with the site or something...

GREAT GAME!!!

-DeadEndRoad

Stop this Frequency Stop this Frequency

Nice

Really cool song. The sound of it is pretty cool, although the mastering and mixing could've been a little better. You needed some reverb on some of the instruments and some were too loud or too soft. Lastly, my reason for the 8/10 is that all of this sounded like loops that may have been altered in some ways. If you want to get some good feedback and ratings and scores, AND if you're serious about making music, learn how to write original music and use those skills.

quarks123 responds:

do you know?

you sound like a pro in your comment ^^ all you say is right

and yes its altered ^^

*Rave Slammer* [FFR Edit] *Rave Slammer* [FFR Edit]

Awesome song man

Nice beats, nice synths, nice song. Or, really good song. Nice doesn't fit it. Your really good at making music, dude. I hope at some point I'll be able to do this good becuase I got ACID Music Studio for Xmas.

Keep doing an awesome job and happy new years!!!

P.S. Check out my stuff while your at it. Definetly listen to the song !_-Progression-_! It should be rated 5 at the moment!

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

ty!!

Yogosun: Meteor Yogosun: Meteor

Nice song!

Loved the part where that lead came in where it starts soft and low in treble and works it's way up.

This song stayed exciting and even though it was a little long, I didn't get tired over it. Just the part with the synth beeping and fading out; I didn't like that much.

Besides that, this song is awesome.

P.S. Read the response I wrote for your review and could you right a review for other? I don't care if you don't but...

P.S.S. (<-piss, LOL) I'm 12 years old.

Jiao-Zhang responds:

I am going to in a bit. ha ha, I STARTED making music when I was 12. Now Im 13. cool!

Do you mind checking out my song "Danger Will Come?" Thanks alot.

~Yogosun